This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be talking with Dr. Thomas Shea, Director of the UNC Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation Programs about Bone Marrow Transplantation in the 21st Century.
Please tune in!
The show will air:
• Saturday, June 27th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, June 28th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, June 29th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, June 27th at 3 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, June 28th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:05)Pesticides and breast cancer, HPV vaccine and cervical cancer, Car crashes and sleeping pills, Kids and drinking enough water.
- Conversations with Dr. Thomas Shea (min 10:05-30:28)
- House Calls (min 30:28-38:54)Chronic pain and opiate prescriptions, Coping with death, Blood pressure and adding medications, Reoccurring throat infections.