This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & guest co-host Dr. Bob Gwyther will be talking with Dr. Amy Denham, Associate Professor of UNC Family Medicine about All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, March 28th at 9am
• Sunday, March 29th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 30th at 6pm and 10pm
WBNE 103.7 FM
• Saturday, March 28th at 3pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, March 29th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-8:00) Designing Safer Roads, Taking Pills to Prevent HIV Exposure Among Gay Men, Flavored Booze Beverages, Fluoridation in the Water Supply
- Conversations with Dr. Amy Denham about All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (min 8:00-29:00)
- House Calls (min 29:00-38:30) Flavored E-Cigs, Cost of Not Going to the Doctor, Stricture after Prostate Cancer, Dementia