• Saturday, June 27th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, June 28th at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Monday, June 29th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Saturday, June 27th at 3 p.m.
• Sunday, June 28th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:05) Pesticides and breast cancer, HPV vaccine and cervical cancer, Car crashes and sleeping pills, Kids and drinking enough water.
- Conversations with Dr. Thomas Shea (min 10:05-30:28)
- House Calls (min 30:28-38:54) Chronic pain and opiate prescriptions, Coping with death, Blood pressure and adding medications, Reoccurring throat infections.