Dr. Carolyn Sartor will join us on YOUR HEALTH® this weekend on “New Life after Cancer” . . . A Story on Health & Healing. Dr. Sartor is a breast cancer survivor and former Chair of Radiation Oncology at UNC.
– Saturday at 9am
– Sunday at 9am & 5pm
– Monday at 6pm & 10pm
- Research that Matters (minute 0-11): overweight children & intervention, caffeine & incontinence, stress fractures & high impact sports in women, hookah smoking
- Conversations with Dr. Carolyn Sartor on “New Life after Cancer” . . . A Story on Health & Healing (minute 11-32)
- House Calls (minute 32-43): diabetes & alcohol, prostate cancer, enlarged prostate treatment without drugs, radiation from Japan
Want More? Listen to more of Adam & Cristy’s conversation with Dr. Carolyn Sartor!
- New Life After Cancer http://www.newlifeaftercancer.org/
- Facing Forward: Life After Cancer Treatment http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/coping/life-after-treatment
- Ways to Reduce Cancer Risk from the CDC http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/prevention/other.htm