Adam & Cristy will be joined by Assistant Professor and Director of Health Care Policy Research in the Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Karin Rhodes this weekend to discuss Access to Specialty Care for Children.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, January 7th at 9am
• Sunday, January 8th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, January 9th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): color of phlegm, hospitalizations & energy drinks, elderly heart patients – quality vs. quantity, talk therapy & fibromyalgia
- Conversations with Dr. Karin Rhodes about access to specialty care for children (min 10-31)
- House Calls (min 31-42): diarrhea & C. diff, ADHD & hypertension, strep throat, lockjaw & tetanus
- Research that Matters
- House Calls