This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam and Cristy will be joined by Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University and Director of the Duke Aging Center Family Support Program, Lisa Gwyther, about Alzheimer’s and Families.
For one-stop Alzheimer’s information, call Lisa Gwyther at 660-7510 or online at http://www.dukefamilysupport.org
To register securely online or by phone for the Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Registry, go to https://adrc.mc.duke.edu or call Michelle McCart at 668-1605
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, February 11th at 9am
• Sunday, February 12th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, February 13th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): Alzheimer’s disease & mental exercise, positive psychology, fish oil & muscle exercise, video consults- teledermatology
- Conversations with Lisa Gwyther about Alzheimer’s and Families (min 10-32)
- House Calls (min 32-42): Sketcher’s Shape-Ups, blood pressure, left over medication, dizziness
- Research that Matters
- House Calls