This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam and Cristy will be joined by Coordinator of the N.C. Cancer Hospital Patient and Family Advisory Board, Loretta Muss and fellow board member, Ryan Keith, to talk about Cancer Care & Families.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, February 25th at 9am
• Sunday, February 26th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, February 27th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): nursing home staff qualities, medication adherence, PFCs & immune system, risk of death predictions
- Conversations with Loretta Muss & Ryan Keith about Cancer Care & Families (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): types of diabetes, colds & Zicam, muscle pain & stretching, scuba diving & flying
- Research that Matters
- Personality characteristics of staff in elderly care-a cross-cultural comparison.
- Challenges to physician-patient communication about medication use: a window into the skeptical patient’s world.
- Serum vaccine antibody concentrations in children exposed to perfluorinated compounds.
- Prognostic indices for older adults: a systematic review.
- Comprehensive Cancer Support Program
- Patient and Family Resource Center
- Caring Bridge
- Books on Support for Cancer Caregivers – from the Health Sciences Library:
- House Calls