Posted by: yourhealthradio | March 7, 2012
The Supreme Court & Your Health with Dr. Gregory Curfman
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be joined by the Executive Editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Gregory Curfman to discuss the Supreme Court & Your Health.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, March 10th at 9am
• Sunday, March 11th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 12th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-12): smokeless tobacco & deployed troops, alcoholism & physicians, patient centered medical home, risky driving habits & teen crashes
- Conversations with Dr. Gregory Curfman about the Supreme Court & Your Health (min 12-34)
- House Calls (min 34-43): menstrual cramps, back injury & lifting, vein removal & insurance, when to go to the ER
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Bones, Joints and Muscles, Children and Teenagers, Female Reproductive System, Health System, Injuries and Wounds, Listen, Podcast, Substance Abuse Problems, Women | Tags: Alcoholism, Back Injuries, Emergency Medical Services, Health Care Reform, Health Insurance, Healthcare Reform, Menstrual Cramps, Patient Centered Medical Home, Primary Care, Smokeless Tobacco, Teenage Drivers, Veins, Veterans and Military Health