This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be joined by author and Founder and Director of New York’s Center for Coping, Dr. Robert Phillips to talk about his book, COPING WITH LUPUS: A Practical Guide.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, May 19th at 9am
• Sunday, May20th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, May21st at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): diet drinks & health, oncologists & family discord, copays & asthma, IUDs
- Conversations with Dr. Robert Phillips about his book, COPING WITH LUPUS: A Practical Guide (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43):chest pain, medicine bottles & pill box, acid reflux medications, antibiotic allergies
- Research that Matters
- Dietary patterns matter: diet beverages and cardiometabolic risks in the longitudinal Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study
- Oncologists’ assessments of lung cancer patient and family disagreements regarding treatment decision making.
- Out-of-pocket medication costs and use of medications and health care services among children with asthma.
- Health care provider attitudes and practices related to intrauterine devices for nulliparous women.
- House Calls