Posted by: yourhealthradio | May 23, 2012
Wisdom in Stories & Medicine with Dr. Rita Charon
Adam & Cristy will be joined by Professor of Clinical Medicine at Columbia University, Dr. Rita Charon to talk about Wisdom in Stories & Medicine this weekend on YOUR HEALTH®.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, May 26th at 9am
• Sunday, May 27th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, May 28th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10):spinal injections for lower back pain, perception of cancer care, AA for teens, measles
- Conversations with Dr. Rita Charon about Wisdom in Stories & Medicine (min 10-32)
- House Calls (min 32-40): foot skin peeling, flu, faith & healing show comment, mosquito bites
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Bones, Joints and Muscles, Brain and Nerves, Cancers, Children and Teenagers, Drug Therapy, Health System, Immune System, Infections, Injuries and Wounds, Listen, Lungs and Breathing, Podcast, Skin, Hair and Nails, Substance Abuse Problems | Tags: Alcoholics Anonymous, Back Pain, Cancer, Childhood Immunization, Drugs and Young People, Flu, Measles, Mosquito Bites, Narcotics Anonymous, Narrative Medicine, Sciatica, Steroids, Underage Drinking