This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, we’ll be talking with Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Chief of Experimental Medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Dr. Jerry Groopman and faculty member at the Harvard Medical School and the Division of Endocrinology at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Dr. Pam Hartzband, about their book, Your Medical Mind: How to Decide What Is Right For You.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, June 30th at 9am
• Sunday, July 1st at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, July 2nd at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9): liposuction & deep belly fat, watching TV & food choices, bipolar disorder & teens, probiotics & diarrhea
- Conversations with Dr. Jerry Groopman & Dr. Pam Hartzband about their book, Your Medical Mind: How to Decide What is Right for You (min 9-30)
- House Calls (min 30-39): depression & sleep apnea, blood pressure medications & side effects, insomnia, smoking & heart disease
- Research that Matters
- House Calls