Posted by: yourhealthradio | October 18, 2012
Resident Work Hours: Too Much, Too Little or Just Right with Dr. Brian Drolet
Adam & Cristy will be joined by Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Brian Drolet this weekend on YOUR HEALTH® to talk about Resident Work Hours: Too Much, Too Little or Just Right?
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, October 20th at 9am
• Sunday, October 21st at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, October 22nd at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): hospital handovers & primary care doctor, trampoline injuries, surgeons leaving objects behind, warnings for drivers & reducing crashes
- Conversations with Dr. Brian Drolet about resident work hours: too much, too little, or just right? (min 11-33):
- House Calls (min 33-44): MRSA & work environment, multiple shots & safety, doctor bill charges, stomach pain & ulcers
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Surgery and Rehabilitation, Infections, Wellness and Lifestyle, Digestive System, Health System, Injuries and Wounds, Immune System, Podcast, Listen, Safety Issues | Tags: Work Hours, Immunization, Health Care Costs, Healthcare Costs, Medical Errors, Hospitals Admission and Discharge, Motor Vehicle Safety, Residents (Medicine), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, MRSA, Peptic Ulcer, Primary Care, Traffic Accidents