Special guest host, Dr. Bob Gwyther from the UNC Department of Family Medicine, will join Cristy this weekend on YOUR HEALTH® to talk with Assistant Professor and Residency Program Director in the Department of Emergency Medicine at UNC, Dr. Kevin Biese, about Geriatric Emergency Medicine.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, October 27th at 9am
• Sunday, October 28th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, October 29th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): vision surgery & dry eyes, flu shot & pregnancy, sleep & blue light, salt intake in kids
- Conversations with Dr. Kevin Biese about Geriatric Emergency Medicine (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40): cockroach bite, shaving bumps, headaches & tick bites, migraines
- Research that Matters
- House Calls