This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam, Cristy & guest co-host Dr. Michael Baca-Atlas will be talking with Dr. Timothy Quill, Professor of Medicine, Psychiatry and Medical Humanities about Options at the End of Life.
Please tune in! The show will air:
• Saturday, April 9th at 9 a.m.
• Sunday, April 10th at 9 a.m.
• Monday, April 11th at 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7 FM
• Sunday, April 10th at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10:56) Gun restrictions lead to reduced gun death rates; NSAID pain relievers significantly increase heart attack risk; Interventions to reduce high-risk prescribing of NSAIDs led to decrease in emergency room admissions; Mandatory interlock laws decrease drunk driving deaths.
- Conversations with Dr. Timothy Quill (min 10:57 -30:11)
- House Calls (min 30:12-39:27) Is tanning in the sun safer than tanning in a bed and are there safe ways to tan?; Can my primary care doctor get me a dermatology referral; If I haven’t lost weight on my own, do I really need to enroll in a program to lose it?; Weighing the risks of taking aspirin to prevent TIA and possibility of a bleed.