WCHL 97.9 FM
• Saturday, December 3, at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Sunday, December 4, at 9 a.m.
• Monday, December 5, at 6 p.m.
KKAG Retro Radio 88.3 FM
• Sunday, December 4, at 7 a.m.
Listen to the show on the WCHL 97.9FM website.
- Research That Matters (min 0-9:22) Concussions in high school female athletes; Hormonal contraception and antidepressants; Research suggests women’s ovaries can grow new eggs; Study of effect on adding nuts and olive oil to the Mediterranean diet
- Conversations with Dr. Alan Kronhaus and Dr. Chrissy Kistler (min 9:22-31:54)
- House Calls (31:54-40:00) I thought I had an allergic reaction on my skin but now think I have keratosis pilaris. Do you have any advice for treating this?; I had shingles in my 30s. Now that I’m in my 60s, do I need the shingles vaccine?; How often do I need to get x-rays at the dentist?