Please tune in! We’re on the air:
– Saturday at 9am
– Sunday at 9am & 5pm
– Monday at 6pm & 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (minute 0-10): fitness vs. weight for CVD, eczema & obesity in children, fish & bone health, PSA tests
- Conversations with Dr. Terry Kupers on the Mental Health Crisis in America’s Prisons (minute 10-32)
- House Calls (minute 32-43): bone spurs or bunions, Colace & irritable bowel syndrome, losing weight, hearing aids & pacemakers
Want More? Listen to more of Adam & Cristy’s conversation with Dr. Terry Kupers!
- Fact Sheet on Mental Illnesses: Treatment Saves Money and Makes Sense [National Alliance on Mental Illness] http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=Policy&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=44613
- An Overview of Mental Health Topics [Medline Plus] http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mentalhealth.html
- CNN Article, by Dr. Terry Kupers, on Army Pfc. Bradley Manning, solitary confinement, and psychiatric symptoms : http://articles.cnn.com/2011-03-16/opinion/kupers.bradley.manning.prison_1_solitary-confinement-prisoners-mental-illness?_s=PM:OPINION