This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® we’ll be joined by Janice Zunde on giving and receiving life through kidney transplants, one woman’s remarkable story of health and healing.
Please tune in! We’re on the air:
– Saturday at 9am
– Sunday at 9am & 5pm
– Monday at 6pm & 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (minute 0-6): hard work & heart disease, brain activity & food addiction
- Weekend Warriors with Dr. Tim Taft (minute 6-10): back pain in kids
- Conversations with Janice Zunde on giving and receiving life through kidney transplants (minute 10-32)
- House Calls (minute 32-36): tennis & stretching, computer screens & lights
- Coast to Coast Correspondent with Dr. Peter Curtis (minute 36-43): car accidents & injury
Want More? Listen to more of Adam & Cristy’s conversation with Janice Zunde!
- Back Pain in Kids http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00036 (American Academy of Orthopaedic Medicine)
- Pars Defect Stress Fracture http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00053 (American Academy of Orthopaedic Medicine)
- Kidney Transplantation
- Kidney Transplantation http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/kidneytransplantation.html (MedlinePlus)
- Kidney-Pancreas Transplant http://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/kidpantx.cfm (National Kidney Foundation)
- Kidney Transplantation Services in North Carolina http://www.nchealthinfo.org/local_services/search/index.cfm?info=0,343,0,0,0 (NC Health Info)
- To Stretch or Not to Stretch http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/videos/news/stretch_032911.html (Health Day)
- Computer Vision Syndrome: Fact or Fiction http://consumer.healthday.com/Article.asp?AID=650340 (Health Day)
- Car Accident and Neck Injury
- Whip Lash and Whiplash Associated Disorder http://www.knowyourback.org/Pages/SpinalConditions/Injuries/Whiplash.aspx (North American Spine Society)
- Whip Lash http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/whiplash/whiplash.htm (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke)