Filmmaker Michael Kleiman will join us on YOUR HEALTH® this weekend to talk about his documentary, The Last Survivor, which follows the lives of survivors of four different genocides and mass atrocities: The Holocaust, Rwanda, Darfur, and Congo.
Please tune in! We’re on the air:
– Saturday at 9am
– Sunday at 9am & 5pm
– Monday at 6pm & 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): multiple sclerosis, diet drinks & diabetes, colonoscopy & time of day, do not resuscitate orders
- Conversations with Michael Kleiman about his documentary, The Last Survivor (min 11-32)
- House Calls (min 32-44): lactose intolerance, radon testing, gluten, free public health center vs. private
Want More? Listen to more of Adam & Cristy’s conversation with Michael Kleiman!
- Research That Matters:
- Do-Not-Resuscitate Orders (DNR) – also called Advance Directives http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/advancedirectives.html
- Spanish http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/spanish/advancedirectives.html
- Conversation with Michael Kleiman about “The Last Survivor”:
- House Calls:
- Lactose Intolerance http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/lactoseintolerance.html
- Radon http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/radon.html
- Gluten Intolerance http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/celiacdisease.html
- Syphilis – CDC Fact Sheet http://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/STDFact-Syphilis.htm