Posted by: yourhealthradio | July 27, 2011
Integrating Narrative Medicine & Evidence-Based Medicine with Dr. Jim Meza
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will talk with family physician and author, Dr. Jim Meza about his book, Integrating Narrative Medicine & Evidence-Based Medicine.
Please tune in! We’re on the air:
– Saturday at 9am
– Sunday at 9am & 5pm
– Monday at 6pm & 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): infant formula & allergies, Autism & anti-depressants, lifestyle & sudden cardiac death, chronic low back pain & massage therapy
- Conversations with Dr. Jim Meza about his book, Integrating Narrative Medicine & Evidence-Based Medicine (min 10-33)
- House Calls (min 33-45): Lisinopril & cough, vitamin D & sun exposure, bee sting, Lyme’s Disease treatment
- Research that Matters
- Conversations with Dr. Jim Meza
- Dr. Meza’s book, “Integrating Narrative Medicine & Evidence-Based Medicine”
- House Calls
Posted in Blood Heart and Circulation, Bones Joints and Muscles, Children and Teenagers, Food and Nutrition, Health System, Immune System, Infections, Injuries and Wounds, Lungs and Breathing, Mental Health and Behavior, Podcast, Skin Hair and Nails, Wellness and Lifestyle | Tags: Antidepressants, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Baby Formulas, Back Pain, Cardiac Arrest, Cough, Drugs Side Effects, Evidence Based Medicine, Food Allergy, Insect Bites and Stings, Lisinopril, Lyme Disease, Massage Therapy, Narrative Medicine, Sun exposure, Vitamin D