This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Cristy and special guest host, Dr. Bob Gwyther from the UNC Department of Family Medicine, will talk with Jasia Steinmetz, author and Assoicate Professor at the University of Wisconsin Steven’s Point, about her book, Eat Local: Simple Steps to Enjoy Real, Healthy & Affordable Food.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 12th at 9am
• Sunday, November 13th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 14th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9): fish & strokes, well-child visits, overweight children & social problems, hospital privacy curtains & germs
- Conversations with Jasia Steinmetz about her book, Eat Local: Simple Steps to Enjoy Real, Healthy & Affordable Food (min 9-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40): increasing iron with vegetarian diet, supplement safety, asthma, organic food
- Research that Matters
- House Calls