This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® we’ll be joined by Dr. Jonathan Fischer, Family Physician at Piedmont Health Services and Consultant for the Community Care of North Carolina about Improving End of Life Care for Low Income Patients.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 26th at 9am
• Sunday, November 27th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 28st at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-12): seeing an orthopedist with broken bones in children, asthma medication & emergency room, coffee & lower depression risk in women, dog owners & fitness
- Conversations with Dr. Jonathan Fischer about Improving End of Life Care for Low Income Patients (min 12-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): hoarseness, not eating & cancer, muscle problems & antibiotics, blood pressure
- Research That Matters
- Access to care for children with fractures.
- Urban Primary Care Physicians’ Perceptions About Initiation of Controller Medications During a Pediatric Emergency Department Visit for Asthma.
- Coffee, caffeine, and risk of depression among women.
- The impact of dog walking on leisure-time physical activity: results from a population-based survey of Michigan adults.
- House Calls
- Hoarseness – from the American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Cancer Care in the Final Hours – from the National Cancer Institute
- End of Life: Providing Comfort at the End of Life – from the National Institute on Aging
- Muscle Aches – from MedlinePlus
- High Blood Pressure – from the National Institute on Aging