This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with with Author, Professor and Director of the Cornell Institute for Translational Research on Aging, Dr. Karl Pillemer, about his book, 30 Lessons for Living.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, December 17th at 9am
• Sunday, December 18th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, December 19th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): treatment of cancer & age/illness, cancer & surgeon collaboration, physicians & end of life discussion, clinical trial participation
- Conversations with Dr. Karl Pillemer about his book, 30 Lessons for Living (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-44): ACE inhibitor & cough, pneumonia & follow-up x-ray, cyst on epididymis, mold & allergies
- Research That Matters
- How well represented are older patients in clinical trials?
- Coordination of care
- Patient experiences with coordination of care: the benefit of continuity and primary care physician as referral source.
- The role of primary care physicians in advanced cancer care: perspectives of older patients and their oncologists.
- The coordination of primary and oncology specialty care at the end of life.
- Collaborative decision making in surgical care of cancer patients
- End-of-life care discussions
- Patient recruitment in clinical trials
- Conversations with Dr. Karl Pillemer
- House Calls