Special guest host, Dr. Bob Gwyther from the UNC Department of Family Medicine, will join Cristy this weekend on YOUR HEALTH® to talk with Professor of Medicine, and Director of the Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology and Clinical Research at Johns Hopkins University, Dr. Lawrence Appel about Breakthroughs in Weight Loss.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, January 14th at 9am
• Sunday, January 15th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, January 16th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): healthy vs. unhealthy heart attack patients, brain & meditation, older patients in the ER & pain, ER vs. primary care in medical care
- Conversations with Dr. Lawrence Appel about breakthroughs in weight loss (min 10-32)
- House Calls (min 32-43): flu shot, smoking, baby rash, healthy resolutions
- Research that Matters
- House Calls