This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam will be talking with Physical Therapist and Assistant Consulting Professor at Duke University, Dr. Elizabeth Ross, about Motivational Interviewing: What, When, How & Why.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, January28th at 9am
• Sunday, January 29th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, January 30th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): abuse & children, hypertension & swimming, hypo/hyperthyroidism & iodine
- Conversations with Dr. Elizabeth Ross about Motivational Interviewing: What, When, How & Why (min 11-32)
- House Calls (min 32-44): finger rash, handicap permit, testosterone & depression, alcohol abuse
- Research that Matters
- Motivational interviewing with adolescents and young adults
- Building Motivational Interviewing Skills; a Practitioner Workbook
- Motivational interviewing [videorecording] : preparing people for change
- Evaluating the efficacy of Internet based motivational interviewing group treatment for weight loss [electronic resource]
- Motivational interviewing versus prescriptive advice for smokers who are not ready to quit.
- Teaching motivational interviewing skills to third-year psychiatry clerkship students.
- Rethinking Drinking – from the NIAAA
- Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction – from the NIDA
- House Calls