Posted by: yourhealthradio | February 29, 2012
Broken Bones & Bone Density Testing with Dr. Margaret Gourlay
Adam & Cristy will joined by Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at UNC, Dr. Margaret Gourlay this weekend to talk about Broken Bones & Bone Density Testing.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, March 3rd at 9am
• Sunday, March 4th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 5th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): mental activities for dementia, preventing prostate cancer with medication, antibiotics & sinus infections, medical errors
- Conversations with Dr. Margaret Gouraly about Broken Bones & Bone Density Testing (min 11-32)
- House Calls (min 32-43): pertussis or whopping cough, allergies, Enalapril & cough, identifying medications
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Bones Joints and Muscles, Brain and Nerves, Cancers, Drug Therapy, Ear Nose and Throat, Health System, Infections, Listen, Lungs and Breathing, Male Reproductive System, Men, Mental Health and Behavior, Podcast, Seniors | Tags: ACE Inhibitors, Allergy, Antibiotics, Bone Density, Cough, Dementia, Enalapril, Health Screening, Medical Errors, Medicines, Prostate Cancer, Sinus Infection, Sinusitis, Whooping Cough