Posted by: yourhealthradio | March 7, 2012
The Supreme Court & Your Health with Dr. Gregory Curfman
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be joined by the Executive Editor of the New England Journal of Medicine, Dr. Gregory Curfman to discuss the Supreme Court & Your Health.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, March 10th at 9am
• Sunday, March 11th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 12th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-12): smokeless tobacco & deployed troops, alcoholism & physicians, patient centered medical home, risky driving habits & teen crashes
- Conversations with Dr. Gregory Curfman about the Supreme Court & Your Health (min 12-34)
- House Calls (min 34-43): menstrual cramps, back injury & lifting, vein removal & insurance, when to go to the ER
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Bones Joints and Muscles, Children and Teenagers, Female Reproductive System, Health System, Injuries and Wounds, Listen, Podcast, Substance Abuse Problems, Women | Tags: Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse, Back Injuries, Emergency Medical Services, Health Care Reform, Health Insurance, Healthcare Reform, Menstrual Cramps, Patient Centered Medical Home, Primary Care, Smokeless Tobacco, Teenage Drivers, Veins, Veterans and Military Health