Adam & Cristy will be joined by Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory and Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Dr. Frederic Resnic this weekend to talk about Medical Devices: Safety & Risk.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, March 31st at 9am
• Sunday, April 1st at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, April 2nd at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): safety of broadcasting surgeries at meetings, microchips delivering medication, gender nonconformity & abused children, cold water baths
- Conversations with Dr. Frederic Resnic about medical devices: safety and risk (min 11-34)
- House Calls (min 34-43): frequency of doctor visits, nontoxic nodular thyroid goiter, thyroid and adrenal gland medication, testosterone & aging
- Research that Matters
- House Calls