This weekend on YOUR HEATLH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by author and Chair of the Council on the Economic Impact of Health System Change at Brandeis University’s Heller School, Dr. Stuart Altman and freelance writer & former Senior Fellow at the Schneider Institute for Health Policy at Brandeis University’s Heller School, David Shactman to talk about their book, Power, Politics, and Universal Healthcare.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, May 12th at 9am
• Sunday, May13th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, May14th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): organ donation & informational videos, food allergy labels, dental x-rays & brain tumors, activity level expectations after knee replacement
- Conversations with Dr. Stuart Altman and David Shactman about their book, Power, Politics & Universal Healthcare (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): stress & blood pressure, finding a doctor, caring for uncooperative family member, Accutane & mood
- Research that Matters
- Catalog Listing at UNC Chapel Hill Libraries
- Earlier Articles written by Dr. Altman on Health Care Reform:
- House Calls