Posted by: yourhealthradio | May 30, 2012
Diverticulitis with Dr. Anne Peery
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® we’ll be joined by GI Fellow at UNC, Dr. Anne Peery to talk about Diverticulitis.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, June 2nd at 9am
• Sunday, June 3rd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, June 4th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (0-12): contraception, texting & flu shots, acupuncture for IBS, misuse of prescription drugs
- Conversations with Dr. Anne Peery about Diverticulitis (min 12-33)
- House Calls (min 33-42): antibiotic use & appendicitis, chest palpitations, stopping nose bleed, health tips
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Blood Heart and Circulation, Complementary and Alternative Therapies, Digestive System, Drug Therapy, Ear Nose and Throat, Female Reproductive System, Health and Technology, Infections, Listen, Podcast, Pregnancy and Reproduction, Women | Tags: Acupuncture, Antibiotics, Birth Control, Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Nosebleed, Palpitations, Patient Compliance, Prescription Drug Abuse, Technology and Health Care, Texting