On this weekend’s show, Adam & Cristy will be joined by Author & Physician-Patient-Advocate, Dr. Steven Kussin, to talk about his book, Doctor, Your Patient Will See You Now: Gaining the Upper Hand in Your Medical Care.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, June 9th at 9am
• Sunday, June 10th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, June 11th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): hypo- & hyperthyroidism, strawberries & blueberries & aging/memory, bullying & aging, media portrayal of abuse
- Conversations with Dr. Steven Kussin about his book, Doctor, Your Patient Will See You Now (min 10-32)
- House Calls (min 32-42): rashes, blood sugar levels, dental implants, employee health programs & CRP
- Research that Matters
- Subclinical Hyperthyroidism and the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease and Mortality.
- Dietary intakes of berries and flavonoids in relation to cognitive decline.
- Exposure to violence during childhood is associated with telomere erosion from 5 to 10 years of age: a longitudinal study.
- U.S. Tabloid Magazine Coverage of a Celebrity Dating Abuse Incident: Rihanna and Chris Brown.
- House Calls