Posted by: yourhealthradio | June 20, 2012
Women, Trauma & Addiction with Dr. Stephanie Covington
This weekend Adam & Cristy will be joined by Nationally Recognized Clinician, Author, Organizational Consultant, and Lecturer, Dr. Stephanie Covington to talk about Women, Trauma & Addiction.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, June 23rd at 9am
• Sunday, June 24th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, June 25th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9): bladder tests before surgery, vitamins C, E & macular degeneration, lifestyle & genetic risk of heart disease, teenage use of pain killers
- Conversations with Dr. Stephanie Covington about women, trauma & addiction (min 9-31)
- House Calls (min 31-41): snoring & weight, fibromyalgia, hyperthyroidism, colonoscopy
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Blood Heart and Circulation, Bones Joints and Muscles, Children and Teenagers, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive System, Drug Therapy, Ear Nose and Throat, Endocrine System, Eyes and Vision, Food and Nutrition, Genetics and Birth Defects, Kidneys and Urinary System, Listen, Lungs and Breathing, Mental Health and Behavior, Podcast, Seniors, Substance Abuse Problems, Surgery and Rehabilitation, Wellness and Lifestyle, Women | Tags: Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse, Bladder Control, Colonoscopy, Drug Abuse, Fibromyalgia, Heart Diseases, Hyperthyroidism, Macular Degeneration, Mental Health, Pain Relievers, Snoring, Urinary Incontinence, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Weight Control