Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, July 14th at 9am
• Sunday, July 15th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, July 16th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): kids swallowing batteries, laxatives & colonoscopy, health coaching & lowering blood pressure, steroids & sinusitis
- Conversations with Dr. Amy Fowler about Eye Lid Problems (min 10-32)
- House Calls (min 32-42): aortic stenosis & ECC, warts, porphyria, pinworm & vomiting
- Research that Matters
- Pediatric battery-related emergency department visits in the United States
- Diagnostic accuracy of laxative-free computed tomographic colonography for detection of adenomatous polyps in asymptomatic adults: a prospective evaluation.
- Health coaching to improve hypertension treatment in a low-income, minority population.
- Intranasal corticosteroids in management of acute sinusitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- House Calls