Posted by: yourhealthradio | August 16, 2012
Overcoming Barriers to Care for Hepatitis C with Dr. Paul Clark
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, we’ll be joined by Physician & Duke Clinical Research Fellow, Dr. Paul Clark to talk about overcoming barriers to care for Hepatitis C.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, August 18th at 9am
• Sunday, August 19th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, August 20th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): obesity & colon cancer screening, sinus infections & steroids, video for preschoolers & sleep, computer light exposure & depression
- Conversations with Dr. Paul Clark about overcoming barriers to care for Hepatitis C (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): Unna boots, schizophrenia medicines, soothing babies on airplanes, immunization schedules
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Brain and Nerves, Cancers, Children and Teenagers, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive System, Drug Therapy, Ear Nose and Throat, Immune System, Infections, Injuries and Wounds, Listen, Mental Health and Behavior, Podcast, Skin Hair and Nails, Wellness and Lifestyle | Tags: Childhood Immunization, Children's Health, Colon Cancer, Colonoscopy, Computer Monitors, Hepatitis C, Infant and Newborn Care, Leg Injuries and Disorders, Obesity, Schizophrenia, Sinus Infection, Sinusitis, Sleep, Steroids, Teen Health, Television and Children, Television and Teenagers, Unna Boot