This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be joined by Professor of Atmospheric Sciences & Air Quality at Hebrew University in Israel, Dr. Menachem Luria to talk about air pollution & your health.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, September 1st at 9am
• Sunday, September 2nd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, September 3rd at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): patient medication use for heart disease, cash incentives to take medications, medically unnecessary scheduled births, ethnicity & arthritis drugs
- Conversations with Dr. Menachem Luria about air pollution & your health (min 11-34)
- House Calls (min 34-45): built-in environments & health, baby-led weaning, allergic reaction, bulging discs & therapy
- Research that Matters
- Adherence to Drugs That Prevent Cardiovascular Disease: Meta-analysis on 376,162 Patients.
- Financial Reinforcers for Improving Medication Adherence: Findings from a Meta-analysis.
- Changes in the Indications for Scheduled Births to Reduce Nonmedically Indicated Deliveries Occurring Before 39 Weeks of Gestation.
- Use of disease-modifying medications for rheumatoid arthritis by race and ethnicity in the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey.
- House Calls