Posted by: yourhealthradio | September 12, 2012
Advanced Interventions in Radiology with Dr. Joe Stavas
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be joined by Clinical Professor of Radiology at the UNC School of Medicine, Dr. Joe Stavas to talk about advanced interventions in radiology.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, September 15th at 9am
• Sunday, September 16th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, September 17th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): female condom, iron & fatigue, robotic surgery for women’s health issues, campaign to promote cover the cough
- Conversations with Dr. Joe Stavas about advanced interventions in radiology (min 11-32)
- House Calls (min 32-41): high heels & your health, young adults & high blood pressure medication, balancing sun & no sun recommendations, memory loss concerns
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Blood Heart and Circulation, Bones Joints and Muscles, Brain and Nerves, Drug Therapy, Female Reproductive System, Food and Nutrition, Health and Technology, Listen, Podcast, Skin Hair and Nails, Surgery and Rehabilitation, Women | Tags: Birth Control, Cough, Dementia, Fatigue, Female Condom, Ferritin, Foot Health, High Blood Pressure Medicines, Iron Supplements, Joe Stavas, Light Therapy, Memory Loss, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Radiology, Sun exposure, Surgical Robots