This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, we’ll be talking with Biochemist at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology & Winner of 2004 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, Dr. Avram Hershko about Body Proteins & Disease.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, September 22nd at 9am
• Sunday, September 23rd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, September 24th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): weight loss & legislation, speech therapy for stuttering, rumors about cancer & your health, almonds as a healthy snack
- Conversations with Dr. Avram Hershko about Body Proteins & Disease (min 10-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome & IUDs, supplements: too much of a good thing?, strong immune systems, cortisone injections