Adam & Cristy will be joined by Professor & Vice Chair for Research and Scientific Affairs in the Department of Psychiatry at UNC and Director of the UNC Schizophrenia Research Center, Dr. John Gilmore this weekend on YOUR HEALH® to talk about Schizophrenia.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, September 29th at 9am
• Sunday, September 30th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, October 1st at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): legislation about organ donation in Israel, German medical group & apology for Nazi physician actions, comfort care & physician’s beliefs, surrogate decision makers & clinician communication
- Conversations with Dr. John Gilmore about Schizophrenia (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): spasmodic dysphonia, joint pain/inflammation & osteoarthritis, bleeding during intercourse, rheumatoid arthritis or overuse of joints
- Research that Matters
- Prioritizing registered donors in organ allocation: an ethical appraisal of the Israeli organ transplant law
- German Medical Association apologizes for Nazi-era experiments
- Association between physicians’ beliefs and the option of comfort care for critically ill patients
- Communicating with clinicians: the experiences of surrogate decision-makers for hospitalized older adults.
- House Calls