Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, October 6th at 9am
• Sunday, October 7th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, October 8th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): statin drugs, couples therapy for PTSD, obesity & dementia, cartoon stickers on fresh foods & kid’s choices
- Conversations with Dr. Gordy Klatt about Health & Healing (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-43): diaper rash & creams, chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia, whopping cough, pre-hypertension
- Research that Matters
- Benefits and harms of statin therapy for persons with chronic kidney disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Effect of cognitive-behavioral couple therapy for PTSD: a randomized controlled trial.
- Obesity phenotypes in midlife and cognition in early old age: the Whitehall II cohort study.
- Can Branding Improve School Lunches?
- House Calls