This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at the UNC School of Medicine & Physician in Chief of N.C. Children’s Hospital, Dr. Wesley Burks to talk about Food Allergies.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 10th at 9am
• Sunday, November 11th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 12th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): high blood pressure & treatment, fatty acid supplements & heart disease, social bullying on kid TV shows, sugar free beverages & weight gain
- Conversations with Dr. Wesley Burks about Food Allergies (min 10-31)
- House Calls (min 31-42): post-stroke guidelines, cervical disc & neck pain, pulmonary fibrosis & prednisone, removing splinters
- Research that Matters
- Missed Opportunities for Treatment of Uncontrolled Hypertension at Physician Office Visits in the United States, 2005 Through 2009
- ACP Journal Club. Daily n-3 fatty acid supplements did not reduce CV events in high-risk patients with dysglycemia.
- Social Bullying Prevalent in Children’s Television
- A trial of sugar-free or sugar-sweetened beverages and body weight in children
- Dr. Wesley Burks – Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Food Allergies in Children (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Food Allergy – MedlinePlus
- House Calls