This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Behaviorist in the Department of Family Medicine at UNC, Dr. Irene Skowronek, to talk about Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Practical Control of Your Emotions.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 17th at 9am
• Sunday, November 18th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 19th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-12): patients reading doctor’s notes, candy at the cash register, lower drug co-pays & hospital visits, heart attack symptoms & 911
- Conversations with Dr. Irene Skowronek about DBT: Practical Control of Your Emotions (min 12-33)
- House Calls (min 33-42): running after a concussion, marriage counseling, trigeminal neuralgia, common medications & alcohol
- Research that Matters
- House Calls