This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Marilyn Jacobs Preyer Distinguished Professor in Breast Cancer Research, Dr. Lisa Carey, and Clinic Coordinator for The Center for Marriage & Family Therapy and Counseling and Breast Cancer Survivor, Ms. Barbara Martin to talk about Surviving Breast Cancer.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, December 15th at 9am
• Sunday, December 16th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, December 17th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): responsibility & generic drugs vs. brand name, school closure & flu outbreaks, reducing cheerleading injuries, validity of new research
- Conversations with Dr. Lisa Carey & Ms. Barbara Martin about Surviving Breast Cancer (min 10-38)
- House Calls (min 38-43): hospital photos & art, high blood pressure medication dosage, red eye
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
- Childhood Stress – from KidsHealth
- A visit to the intensive cares unit: a family-centered culture change to facilitate pediatric visitation in an adult intensive care unit.
- Types of Blood Pressure Medications –from the AHA
- Drug Information – from MedlinePlus [search by drug name and/or link to DailyMed to view package inserts]
- Eye Infections – from MedlinePlus