This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be joined by Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at UNC, Dr. Eliana Perrin about Childhood Obesity.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, January 5th at 9am
• Sunday, January 6th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, January 7th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): pap smear test frequency, knee arthritis, alcohol misuse & risky drinking, common cholesterol medications & cancer
- Conversations with Dr. Eliana Perrin about Childhood Obesity (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-42): postherpetic neuralgia, leg rash, job & marriage stress, bruise after injury
- Research that Matters
- ACOG Your Annual Health Care Visit – updated pap test screening recommendations
- Physical therapy interventions for knee pain secondary to osteoarthritis: a systematic review.
- House Calls