Chief Medical Director at Bellevue Hospital in New York City, Dr. Eric Manheimer joins YOUR HEALTH® this weekend as Adam & Cristy discuss the medical response to Hurricane Sandy.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, January 19th at 9am
• Sunday, January 20th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, January 21st at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-11): EGD, omega-6 fatty acids & preventing heart failure, brain changes in elderly & scams, self-trauma across generations
- Conversations with Dr. Eric Manheimer about the medical response to Hurricane Sandy (min 11-33)
- House Calls (min 33-42): high blood pressure in young adults, Tourettes medication, quitting smoking with Schizophrenia, diabetes & weight loss
- Research that Matters
- House Calls