Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, February 16th at 9am
• Sunday, February 17th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, February 18th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): exercise & colon cancer, food labels & nutritional value, aspirin & eye loss, sleep & memory loss
- Conversations with Dr. Roger Schwarz about his book, Smart Leaders, Smarter Teams (min 10-31)
- House Calls (min 31-41): food poisoning vs. virus, foot injury, tailbone sticking out, bloody noses in winter
- Research that Matters
- Associations of recreational physical activity and leisure time spent sitting with colorectal cancer survival.
- Single-larger-portion-size and dual-column nutrition labeling may help consumers make more healthful food choices.
- The association of aspirin use with age-related macular degeneration.
- Why Poor Sleep and Forgetfulness Plague the Aging
- House Calls