Posted by: yourhealthradio | February 20, 2013
Medicaid Expansion Across the U.S. with Dr. Adam Zolotor
This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at UNC, Dr. Adam Zolotor about Medicaid Expansion Across the U.S.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, February 23rd at 9am
• Sunday, February 24th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, February 25th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): strawberries & blueberries, vitamin C supplements & kidney stones, calcium & men’s hearts, deaths in hospitals vs. hospice
- Conversations with Dr. Adam Zolotor about Medicaid Expansion Across the U.S. (min 10-31)
- House Calls (min 31-41): moisturizer & rash, chest pain, psychiatric illness & hospitalization, frequent strep throat
- Research that Matters
- House Calls
Posted in Blood Heart and Circulation, Bones Joints and Muscles, Complementary and Alternative Therapies, Ear Nose and Throat, Food and Nutrition, Health System, Infections, Kidneys and Urinary System, Listen, Mental Health and Behavior, Podcast, Skin Hair and Nails | Tags: Calcium, Chest Pain, Commitment of the Mentally Ill, Dietary Supplements, Eczema, Eucerin, Fruit, Heart Diseases--Prevention, Hospice Care, Hospitals, Kidney Stones, Medicaid, Strep Throat, Vitamin C