This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with the Director of Palliative Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and Professor at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Dr. Ira Byock, about his book, The Best Care Possible.
Please tune in to WCHL 97.9FM! This show will air:
• Saturday, June 15th at 9am
• Sunday, June 16th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, June 17that 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): cinnamon challenge, exercise & sleep apnea, fiber & strokes, exercise & aging mental capacity
- Conversations with Dr. Ira Byock about his book, The Best Care Possible (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40): leg cramps & alcohol, cold hands & feet, dizziness & vision, constant knee pain
- Research that Matters
- House Calls