Please tune in to WCHL 97.9FM! This show will air:
• Saturday, June 22nd at 9am
• Sunday, June 23rd at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, June 24that 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): doctors ordering tests & pricing, filling prescriptions in ER, added sugar addiction & America, hospital prices
- Conversations with Dr. Joes Stavas about An Unexpected Duty: A Doctor’s Call to Action (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-38): smoking cessation & lung damage, menopause & menstrual cycle, health benefits & detoxing, diagnosis & doctor-patient communication
- Research that Matters
- Doctors Ordering Tests & Pricing – Why physicians order tests.
- Filling Prescriptions in ER – Clinician Impression Versus Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Criteria in the Assessment of Drug-Seeking Behavior in the Emergency Department.
- Added Sugar Addiction & America
- Hospital Prices
- House Calls
- Smoking Cessation & Lung Damage – from the American Lung Association
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- Menopause & Menstrual Cycle – from the Department of Health and Human Services, Office on Women’s Health
- National Institute on Aging
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Health Benefits & Detoxing – from Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Diagnosis & Doctor-Patient Communication – American Academy of Family Physicians