This weekend on YOUR HEALTH®, Adam & Cristy will be talking with, Dr. Danielle Ofri, Associate Professor at New York University School of Medicine & Editor-in-Chief of Bellvue Literary Review, about her new book, What Doctors Feel.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, August 3rd at 9am
• Sunday, August 4th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, August 5th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): delayed umbilical cord clamping, exercise & obesity, concussions & teens, faith & therapy
- Conversations with Dr. Danielle Ofri about her new book, What Doctors Feel (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40): weight loss drugs, coffee & ulcers, scalp rash, hiatal hernia
- Research that Matters
- House Calls