This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be joined by Dr. Don Boudreau, Director of the Office of Curriculum Development at McGill University & Dr. Margaret Somerville, Founding Director of the McGill Center for Medicine, Ethics & Law, to talk about their clinical discussion piece in the New England Journal of Medicine, Physician-Assisted Suicide.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, August 10th at 9am
• Sunday, August 11th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, August 12th at 6pm and 10pm
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10): ADHD medication & grades, accepting help & age, soy & prostate cancer, aging & disability
- Conversations with Dr. Don Boudreau & Margaret Sommerville about Physician-Assisted Suicide (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40): hand-foot and mouth disease, diabetes & alcohol, sleep deprivation, delayed muscle soreness
- Research that Matters
- House Calls