This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Warren Newton, Vice-Dean and Director of North Carolina AHEC, WiIliam B. Aycock Distinguished Professor, and Chair of the UNC Department of Family Medicine, about AHEC: Past, Present and Future in Health Care Transformation.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, October 19th at 9am
• Sunday, October 20th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, October 21st at 6pm and 10pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, October 20th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10) effectiveness of pain medicines & opioids, extreme binge drinking in teens, the future of Obamacare, diabetes remission after weight-loss surgery
- Conversations with Dr. Warren Newton about AHEC: Past, Present and Future in Health Care Transformation (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40) blood in nose mucus, hearing & vision loss, burns & infections, lacerations & bone infections, ingrown toenail treatment
- Research that Matters
- House Calls