This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Judith Tintinalli, Professor and Chair Emeritus of Emergency Medicine, about Life and Death in the ER.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, November 23rd at 9am
• Sunday, November 24th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, November 25st at 6pm and 10pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, November 24th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10) Alzheimer’s disease & stress, acupuncture & depression, breastfeeding & new mothers, herbal products & unlisted ingredients
- Conversations with Dr. Judith Tintinalli about, Life and Death in the ER (min 10-30)
- House Calls (min 30-40) natural fertility augmentations or IVF, paranoid schizophrenia & medication, plantar fasciitis treatment, tingling sensation
- Research that Matters
- Professor and Chair Emeritus of Emergency Medicine at UNC Hospitals
- Books by Dr. Judith Tintinalli available at UNC Health Sciences Library
- House Calls