This weekend on YOUR HEALTH® Adam & Cristy will be talking with Dr. Mimi Chapman, Associate Professor at UNC School of Social Work, about Protecting our Children: the Dangers of Mental Illnesses and Disorders.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, March 29th at 9am
• Sunday, March 30th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, March 31th at 6pm and 10pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, March 30th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-9:30) patients & drug requests, hangovers, anger & heart attacks, muscle mass
- Conversations with Dr. Mimi Chapman about Protecting our Children: the Dangers of Mental Illnesses and Disorders (min 9:30-32)
- House Calls (min 32-40) bowel obstruction & diet, chest pains & heart health, hospice care, alcoholism & cirrhosis
- Research that Matters
- Patients and Drug Requests: Effects of Patient Medication Requests on Physician Prescribing Behavior
- Hangovers and Future Drinking: Does hangover influence the time to next drink?
- Anger and Heart Attacks: Outbursts of anger as a trigger of acute cardiovascular events
- Muscle Mass: Muscle mass index as a predictor of longevity in older adults
- House Calls