Special guest host, Dr. Keyona Gullett, Resident Physician at UNC Family Medicine, will join Cristy to talk with Dr. Anthony Viera, Associate Professor at UNC Family Medicine and Program Director of UNC Family Medicine’s Hypertension Research Program, about Hypertension Cure & Control.
Please tune in! This show will air:
• Saturday, April 12th at 9am
• Sunday, April 13th at 9am and 5pm
• Monday, April 14th at 6pm and 10pm
KKAG Retro Radio 88.7FM
• Sunday, April 13th at 7am
Listen to the Show!
- Research that Matters (min 0-10) blood pressure control & stroke, cutting down sugary drinks, lower back pain & disability, acetaminophen & pregnancy
- Conversations with Dr. Anthony Viera about Hypertension Cure & Control (min 10-31)
- House Calls (min 31-40) Alzheimer’s & stopping medication, stress & health, abdominal discomfort, sepsis & medication
- Research that Matters
- House Calls